Sunday, November 17, 2013

Falling For Him




Buy Links


 

Blurb

After eighteen years of marriage, Amy has finally found a man to talk to, and it’s not her husband. She’s tried everything she can think of to put the umph back into her marriage, but when she meets Cool_Hand_Luke in a movie chat room, he validates her thoughts and opinions in ways her husband seems incapable of. With the holidays fast approaching, my tries to hold herself together for her family, while simultaneously exploring her new online relationship. Will she meet him in real life? Or will she figure out how to save her own marriage? Find out in this Holiday novella from Serendipity, Texas.








Author Links


Bio

I raise goats. I raise children. I write. I don't do any of it well, but I try to have fun with all of it. And I read. I'm not too terribly technologically savvy, but I'm working on that. My life is a continual work in progress. And when it gets to be 
too much for me (quite frequently, I'm a little embarrassed to say) I read some more.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment