Sunday, November 3, 2013

Entangled by S.E. Hall ~Review


Entangled by S.E. Hall ~Review





       Synopsis:

Things heat up, and not just the Georgia

summertime, when Dane and Laney go head to head over plans for her new duplex.

But Laney's got his number, and knows just how to coerce her bossy, domineering

man. Spend the summer with the gang and find out...just how many is a crowd?
The members of the Evolve Crew are getting

older; so is the content. Mature audiences recommended.



Add to Goodreads

 

























 






Teaser:

“I’m kidding
you, Ben. He’s cute, probably thirty, blond hair. Seemed very nice.” I shrug,

heading to the kitchen in search of the wine I had planned. “Why do you care

anyway? You and Tate okay?” “Of course we are—perfect. I was just curious. I’d

simply rather have some eye candy in the hood than,” she contemplates, “well,

than not.” “Slut,” I cough into my hand, trying not to laugh. “Only a look

slut, I never touch. I love my Taterbear.” “Taterbear?” I snort, slamming the

fridge door shut and bugging my eyes out at her. “I think I just threw up in my

mouth a little. How am I supposed to look at him now?” “Oh, hush.” She pushes

on my shoulder, her cheeks now the color of her hair. “Don’t you and Dane have

bedroom names?” “Oh my God, Bennett! You call him that in the bedroom?” I’m

nearly shouting now, bent over with my hands on my knees, bracing my body’s

full-gut laughter. “Please stop talking, my ears are bleeding!” “You’re so

mean, Laney,” she whines, “I’m never telling you anything ever again.” “Thank

God!” I wheeze out, still hee-hawing at her. “Come on, bitch, grab your glass

and I’ll give you the grand tour. If you can compose yourself long enough,” she

says haughtily, and I think I hear a muttered “skank” as she leads us down the

hall.

5 Star Dirty Girl Rating

Best Novella
Wow… this is such a great short story. We have all come to love Dane and Laney, plus the crew. In this amazing novella we get more and I mean much more of Dane and Laney. The chemistry they have is so real that you feel like you are a part of them.  As you read this you can see how the whole crew is starting to grow up. Dane and Laney are finally beginning to develop their relationship into a more mature love.. S.E. Hall did an amazing job in bringing you full into their relationship. Laney is still hesitant with Dane and the Love he has for her and feels for her, but I can see Laney starting to give her heart fully to him **** maybe we’ll hear wedding bells***
Omg!!! The lady only party had me LOL until I was crying… this is such a great scene between BFF’s
 
We get to see another side of Sawyer, and is very distant and not his corky self. There is defiantly something going on with him and I’m dying to find out what it is.. so keep on the look out for his story.
Quotes I loved:
1)“Mhm, but the chase makes it so much sweeter. And now baby,” he hoists me up by his strong hands spanned across my ass and my legs wrap around him of their own volition, “we’re gonna christen your carpet.” He goes down to his knees, still holding me tightly against him as he slowly lowers me
2)“Love you so much Laney,” I nip along her shoulder, pressing myself into her from behind. “I’ll always love you my beautiful angel. You save me every day.”
“You’re scaring me,” she whispers, and I feel her trembling under my ministrations. “What’s wrong babe?”
back, laying his body across mine.
   3) “You are mine, and I am yours. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to keep you Laney. Keep you safe, keep you happy, keep you with me. Only with you do I feel whole. Do I love you right Laney?”
4)“Oh my God Laney, ChaCha’s on fire! I think I may have done permanent damage.”
I pull a hand slowly down my face, hardly believing this is really happening to me. “I can only assume ChaCha is your vagina?” I ask.






 
 
Author Bio:

S.E.Hall resides in Arkansas with her husband of 17

years and 3 beautiful daughters. When not in the stands watching her ladies play

softball, she enjoys reading YA and NA romance.

 Social Media Links:






















Buy Links (Emerge – Evolve #1):




& Noble




Buy Links (Embrace – Evolve #2):




& Noble


 



Hosted By:













 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment