Friday, December 20, 2013

Until You're Mine

 

 

























Release Date: April 7, 2014




















            Taking big risks had

always been Archer Brook’s way of life. It’s what has to be done in order to

get what you want, and he knew that better than anyone. Archer may have been

born into a life of wealth and privilege, but he’d proven time and time again that

his success was a result of his own true grit and determination. The savvy

businessman was an experienced player in the game of life, always knowing when

to ante up or when to cash out.






 




            It was time to do

both. 











            Burned out on the

bright lights of Vegas, once the successful night club owner found the best of

both worlds tucked away in a quiet Mississippi town, he never looked back. 

 






            That was until she

walked into his bar.











          Life has never been easy for Katy Vaughn. The preacher’s daughter

turned small town rebel has seen her fair share of heartbreak, and she’s tired.

Katy is done with men who have no idea what they want or how to treat a woman.

She wants a real man. One who can give her everything she’s ever dreamed of.

One who will give her everything she needs. Lovers of the past may have broken

her heart, but they could never break her spirit.











            There was only one

man capable of that.















You never know when love will come along and

change…everything

















EXCERPT









a little naughty.....
















 















 






Green eyes studied me for a moment before his lips

crashed against mine, pressing me back down to the couch. “How could I deny you

when you beg like that? Scoot that sweet ass down a bit.” I lifted my hips,

scooting down. Archer adjusted the throw pillow beneath my head then propped my

other high heeled foot onto his shoulder. Two fingers slid deep inside of me.

“Fuck, I love how wet you get for me. Every time I touch you, you’re fucking

soaked.”






 






Breathing in

and out was difficult. Sparks of fire licked every nerve in my body, from the

top of my head to the tips of my toes. “Please,” 






 






“Fuck yes. Beg.

I wanna hear it. Tell me what you want, sweetheart.”






 






“You. I want

you.”






 






“Me?” Archer

grunted as he slammed inside of me. “Or this?” 






 






The sudden

invasion was hard and hot and skated along the line of extreme pleasure and

immense pain. It took my very breath away. Open mouthed and wide eyed, I

watched closely as he slid in and out of me. The pain subsided as pleasure took

over and I couldn't help but close my eyes and get lost in it. Lost in the

moment. Lost in him. 






 






Lost in us.






 













 






  






 
















a little nice.....

















These tears weren’t for Archer so I didn’t care

if he saw me crying. These tears were for all the time that I’d wasted. These

tears were for me.









            “Awe

hell, you gotta stop that shit. I can’t deal with a cryin’ ass woman now.”









            God

built men to be strong, but when it came to their emotions, they were just weak

little boys.









            Wiping

my eyes, I sniffled. “I don’t expect you to understand what I’ve been through.

I don’t need your shoulder.”









            He

had the nerve to look pissed at my statement. “Just because I don’t want a

blubbering mess in my lap doesn’t mean I don’t wanna listen.”









            Archer’s

ass found the dusty floor of the storage room next to me. Lifting me by hips,

he positioned me on his lap.









            “Talk.”


















 

BECAUSE YOU"RE MINE
























Madison Waters knew exactly what she wanted to do with her

life. She was already working for one of the most prestigious law firms in

Boston as a research assistant, and in a few short months, she would finally

graduate from Harvard and collect her law degree. Everything she had worked so

hard for was well within her reach.




But when Madison had to take an

unexpected trip back home, she was blindsided by the one thing she never planned

on.




Desperate to escape his wicked past, Holden Brooks moved to

Madison's hometown five years ago. It’s was a struggle at first, but he

eventually overcame the demons that almost destroyed him back in Texas. Holden

was in a good place in his life and love was the last thing on his mind.






Everything changes the moment these two paths collide and they soon find

out, fate has a plan of its own.




You never know when or where love will

come along and change everything.




***WARNING***FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

(18 and older)***























 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment