Sunday, September 29, 2013

New Release ~ Embrace by S.E. Hall


 

The Heart; the only instrument that broken, still works.

Embrace book #2 in The Evolve Series

 

Synopsis:

 

 
Evan Allen is a handsome, athletic, southern gentleman who now attends Georgia Southern University for no good reason.

After what he expected to be the romantic gesture of the century, Evan is looking at no friends, a year of ineligibility on the football team, and no girl.

He's starting over alone and doesn't know quite how to proceed. Certain members of The Crew refuse to let him face things by himself, taking him under their wing, and it doesn't take the ladies long to notice him, either.

Sometimes life doesn't go as you had planned. Sometimes it goes better.

Embrace it.

Embrace, the second book in the Evolve Series by S.E. Hall, follows the characters from her debut New Adult romance, Emerge.

Purchase Link:

 
 
 


My Review:

*****5 STAR*****

What happens when you lose your first love only to find your true love? you EMBRCE it.

Embrace picks up were Emerge left off... Evan comes to tell Laney that he gave up everything for her only to find that she gave her heart to someone else. Evan must now get use to a new school, new friends and a life without Laney in it as his girl. Can Evan forgive Laney for falling in love with another? Can they rebuild the friendship they once had?

Evan must go on with life and there is a very special girl that will become his everything. Evan thought Laney was his everything until he learns that first love isn't always true love. Can a once hated rival between girls become a friendship that they never knew could exist? Evan tries so hard to deny his feelings for this girl that he goes on horrible date after horrible date until he realizes there is no denying his feelings.

What happens when you fall in love with your soul mate? Follow Evan on his journey to finding love.

Oh.. and we get a lot more Sawyer in this book :-)

PLUS THE HOTTEST SEX SCENE EVER!!!!!!

Quotes I loved:

"I don't hate anyone, and neither do you. And I know Dane, he doesn't hate you at all. I think we should go, see what happens. If you want to leave, we'll leave. But I think we should at least try, show we can handle it too." She runs one finger in a circle around the rim of her drink, "unless you don't want to be seen with me?"

"Evan," I snap my head back to Jenee' when she lays a hand on my arm and speaks. "Why is she not the one here with you tonight?"
 
"I love her, and she loves me back. Not because I'm around, or like a buddy, she loves me. Told me she's dying to fill up your house with spoiled little grandbabies," I smile.
"Evan Mitchell!" she tries to act mad, but really, she's holding babies in her mind's eye as we speak.
"I'm gonna marry her one day and she's gonna marry me right back. And we're gonna fornicate, often, until we're too old to do it without throwing a hip out. I'm careful, so is she, but if you want us there, then know I'm holding that girl in my arms all night, every night. Say yes or accept me staying here, please?" I give her the ole' Evan one sided grin, then really see if I can embarrass her. "I'd never let you hear us."

LOVE THIS PART OF THE BOOK...ONLY MY SAWYER:

Stone silence fills the car as we make our way down the street, until we come to the first stop. It's then that Sawyer plugs his phone into the radio. I'm grateful for the upcoming distraction, but only for a split second, when I see him adjust the rearview mirror with a smirk. Whatever he has planned, he wants to be able to see Laney's reaction- God help us. Seriously, being with the two of them together is like a bad Heckle & Jeckle cartoon. But right at the moment the music starts, he's reeled me in. I slap my leg and bust out laughing. "Mama Said Knock You Out" starts blaring through the speakers, and when I shift to look at how pissed Laney is, she's air-punching, singing every word with a beautiful smile.
Leave it to Sawyer.

S.E. Hall out did herself again.. dying for the next one
 

No comments:

Post a Comment